Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Recruiting is a key driver to Intercom’s success. As a Senior Technical Recruiter at Intercom, this is your chance to help shape our technical recruiting function, provide mentorship, and influence the team at an early stage. You’ll manage and drive a full recruitment cycle for positions in Product, Design, Engineering, and Technical Operations all while partnering with hiring managers to improve processes and scale R+D. You will be a trusted partner to candidates as you work tirelessly to create a personal and friendly experience that is representative of the Intercom Brand. You can read more about our approach to recruiting on our blog.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Serve as a consultative partner to Engineering leadership to manage the full cycle recruiting process for technical hires
- Help drive our SF technical talent program (i.e, lead strategic, high impact projects, manage technical recruiting brand, events and initiatives)
- Provide mentorship and guidance to recruiters across the organization
- Create robust pipelines through active sourcing of multiple channels, screening resumes, interviewing, and closing candidates
- Analyze data and reporting for technical roles such that we continuously improve and iterate on our process, making it more efficient and delightful to candidates
- Develop and drive effective interview panel meetings and debriefs alongside hiring managers
- Lead the creation of a recruiting strategy and interview plan for each open position
- Drive the offer process, including offer approvals, extensions, negotiations, and closings
- Obsess about candidate experience and keep candidates informed with quality communications throughout the interview process
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products
- Represent Intercom’s mission, vision, and values with integrity and professionalism
What skills do I need? 📖
- 5+ years of full cycle technical recruiting experience ideally in a fast paced technical product focused environment
- Experience creating process and building programs from the ground up
- Ability to effectively multitask and take on a variety of roles with differing complexity across different functions while leading initiatives to continue driving a fantastic candidate/stakeholder experience
- Experience mentoring and coaching technical recruiters
- Impeccable organizational, verbal, and written communication skills paired with a high attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through challenges successfully and think outside of the box
- Exceptional sourcing and talent research skills
- Strong analytical, conceptual, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and influence others
- Highly networked on LinkedIn, Twitter, GitHub, and other networking sites
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Docs, etc.)
- Experience with Greenhouse (ATS) a plus
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.