Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As an Enterprise Relationship Manager, you will be a key member of the team leading the growth of our business. You’ll partner with some of our largest clients, and help set the tone for how our sales organization We’re building a world-class sales organization, and the road ahead is going to be very exciting. Part of what you’re excited about is being an integral part of that growth and leading change as we develop our business.
At Intercom, we are striving to do sales differently. We are asking our customers to put Intercom at the core of their businesses, and we can only do this by putting them at the core of ours.
We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. In joining the Relationship Management team at Intercom, you join a community that believes in development and promotion from within. As a rapidly expanding business, there is a high degree of opportunity for progression, creativity, and ownership.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Build relationships with large customers ensuring revenue growth and customer retention
- Work with current customers to understand their business pains, and provide solutions based on our platform to alleviate them
- Develop strategic territory plans outlining opportunities for upsell, cross-sell, expansion to new business units, and achieve business goals
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success by providing customer feedback to drive product innovation
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Track and report all key metrics related to customer growth, retention and Intercom product usage growth
What skills do I need? 📖
- Required: 6+ years closing B2B sales experience
- Required: SaaS experience - a minimum of 2 years selling similar products
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Ability to build and maintain deep client relationships across levels in complex organizations
- Demonstrable history of leadership, with both immediate and cross-functional teammates
- Ability to articulate and communicate effectively with clients, superiors, and teammates
- Problem solving skills and ability to thrive in dynamic, sometimes ambiguous environments
- Resilience, Intellectual curiosity and ambition
- Proficiency navigating sales tools such as Salesforce, Tableau, etc.
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.