Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
- You’re excited to work on any one of the focus areas listed below or more:
- First and foremost ensuring that our talent interviews are coordinated seamlessly and that we maintain an amazing candidate and hiring manager experience
- Create workable schedules for interview teams and candidates alike
- Represent Intercom to potential candidates and introduce them to our work environment
- Maintain our recruiting knowledge base and internal communications and change channel
- Technology superuser and administration
- In partnership with the recruiters, you will help build and improve our interview coordination processes to optimize them and ensure that when we create new processes they are adopted, become a part of the way we work and they deliver on the goal.
What skills do I need? 📖
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative or interview coordination capacity in a fast paced industry
- Problem solver, you like to prioritize tasks and get scrappy to resolve last minute issues that arise
- Friendly, warm, sociable, professional and cares deeply about candidate experience
- Organised, methodical and capable of running many concurrent projects, while being flexible and able to handle a fast changing environment
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills in English
- Proficient in using multiple computer tools and systems: Gmail, Spreadsheets (Google Sheets or Excel) Google Calendar, Google Drive, Apple computers and iPhones, Microsoft office and applicant tracking systems. (We use Greenhouse)
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch and dinner every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to €90 quarterly
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- We also offer generous relocation assistance for certain roles for people joining us from overseas
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.