Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
The Intercom Brand Studio is looking for an experienced designer who can push our brand into new territories. You'll lead the design for our marketing site (intercom.com), while partnering closely with our other marketing and product teams across projects, too.
Our San Francisco-based team of Brand Designers, Strategists, Illustrators, Writers, and Producers looks forward to having you help bring our technology to life both internally and externally. The Studio works on projects that span web/digital, print, environmental, physical goods, and everything in between.
The team is already doing a lot of great things, but we still have our best work in front of us. This will be an opportunity to really push yourself creatively and take a few risks.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Lead designs and end-to-end brand experience for the marketing site (intercom.com)
- Develop information architecture and visual design systems
- Design landing pages and microsite experiences for campaigns
- Adapt and develop the Intercom brand
- Design iterative experiences based on user-research and UX best practices
- Play an active role in mentoring and developing peers
- Get a little weird. And then get weirder.
What skills do I need? 📖
- 6 - 8 years of design experience with a portfolio showcasing a breadth of creative work focused on web and interactive design
- Experience working with content management systems and an understanding of basic programming languages, visual design principles, and SEO
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe CC
- Strong sense of design sensibilities, from high level strategic direction down to small design details
- Ability to communicate (written and verbally) with precision, clarity, honesty, and respect
- Excellent project management skills
- A growth mindset and comfort with ambiguity
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.