Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity?
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Partner with analysts, data scientists, data engineers, system engineers and business stakeholders to improve data structures, data flors, and how the business consumes information
- Perform / facilitate deep dives into complex data structures, business systems and processes to identify root causes to data quality issues or optimizations
- Implement data, logic and technical fixes to analytics systems and work with engineers and architects to build systems / solutions to data and analytics business problems when needed
- Build dashboards, visualizations and self-service tools for analysts, data scientists and key stakeholders to do their job better
What skills do I need? 📖
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Analytics or related technical field
- 4+ years experience in business analysis, data analytics, data management or engineering (additional experience can be substituted for educational requirements)
- Experience defining, supporting and enhancing data quality and building, maintaining and improving on data and system infrastructure
- Strong SQL and data management skills
- Experience with data visualization tools (preferably Tableau)
- Experience with one or more operational systems such as Google Analytic, Heap, Marketo, Optimizely, Salesforce, Zuora, Segment
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.