Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Evangelize our product by spearheading the growth and adoption of Intercom across our MME segment
- Manage the full sales cycle, from prospecting to close, through a consultative sales approach
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on revenue performance
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our evolving products and processes
- Create your own demonstrations, tailored to client needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to cross-functional partners, including Marketing and Product
- Contribute to the overall growth of the global MME business, pioneering new best practices and driving projects to up level the team
What skills do I need? 📖
- Required: 3+ years experience as an account executive, selling SaaS business models
- Required: 2+ years outbound prospecting experience
- Strong sales instincts, and track record hitting and exceeding quota
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Comfortable and energized operating and problem-solving in a fast-moving organization, working inbound and outbound opportunities across a range of industries and company sizes
- Ability to close net new business in a competitive landscape
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.