Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Own the end-to-end customer journey for one or more of Intercom’s key customer segments
- You’ll develop campaigns to drive purchase, adoption and retention of Intercom products
- Develop and execute new ways to communicate key benefits of Intercom at the relevant stages of the customers’ lifecycle across email, in-product, virtual events (webinars), direct mail, and more
- Be a brand steward - ensuring our brand promise and story are consistently being represented throughout the customer journey
- Leverage customer data and analytics to create highly targeted segments — ensuring messages are sent to the right people, at the right time, through the right channel
- Measure the impact of customer messaging programs, report on findings, optimize existing campaigns, and propose new high-impact campaigns
What skills do I need? 📖
- You have 3-5 years marketing experience with a focus on highly personalized marketing channels (email, in-product messaging, SMS and push) and a good understanding of other marketing channels, ideally in B2B
- You’re a modern marketer: data-driven, inquisitive, and experienced at using multichannel marketing to drive customer delight and demand
- You have a love of the written word - you can create compelling marketing copy that sells and inspires action
- You live to build relationships and delight customers because you know loyal customers equals a higher LTV
- You have experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau or other similar software
- You excel at collaborating with colleagues to get the job done and thoroughly enjoy being part of a team
- You thrive in ambiguous situations and love to build things from scratch
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- You know HTML, CSS and SQL
- You're an Intercom expert
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.