Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
You’ll have an exciting opportunity to influence how Intercom uses our own product to conduct business. As the Senior Project Specialist, Intercom for Intercom, you will join a newly formed program team with the mission to make Intercom’s production workspace best in breed. You will have the opportunity to lay the foundations of how Intercom curates and maintains our production workspace to meet our evolving business objectives.
We’re looking for a proactive, independent thinker with deep project management skills who enjoys working across a wide range of personalities. You are not afraid to ask questions or lead meetings. You have the ability to roll up your sleeves, dig into the weeds, and create solutions to problems that have never been tackled before. You are also able to work autonomously, yet collaboratively within a global team.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Partner closely with members from our Sales, Support, and Marketing ops teams to develop actionable, measurable projects that improve how we implement new features, tools, and apps within the i4i production workspace
- Help create collateral (including reporting) to support monthly and quarterly updates to senior leadership
- Partner with analytics to develop key performance metrics and dashboards to share with product teams concerning Intercoms utilization of key features/tools
- Assist in all facets of i4i roadmap planning including intake of i4i requests
What skills do I need? 📖
- 3+ years experience in project management or professional services
- Familiarity with Intercom’s products
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Quick learner with the ability to solve problems independently or with little guidance
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy, particularly within a global setting
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Exceptionally strong communication skills
- Background working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Experience in project management
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.