The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Day-to-day business, tech and trade media relations, in partnership with our agencies
- Play an active hands-on role in the management of global agencies
- Manage executive speaking and award programs
- General PR support for launches, proactive stories, and thought leadership programs
- Work with in-house Comms team and PR agencies to develop and place proactive corporate, product, partner and customer stories
- Support executive interview prep
- On-site support for various media and tech events
What skills do I need? 📖
- Minimum 5 years of PR agency experience, B2B tech PR experience required
- Experience conceiving and pitching stories to business and tech media with a proven track record of success
- Ability to develop and edit bylines, pitches, speaking abstracts, award submissions, briefing materials and other comms documents
- Strong project management and prioritization skills with experience handling multiple projects at once
- Process-driven with absolutely stellar organizational skills and attention to detail
- A great attitude and an inclination toward continuous improvement and growth
- The ability to adapt in a fluid, high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal)
- Team player with a sense of ownership and "get things done" approach
- A sense of humor
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Passion for enterprise tech
- Imagination and creativity a plus
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.