The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
The EMEA Sales Manager is a strategic role within Intercom's growing European sales organization (role reporting directly to the European Sales Director). She/He will be responsible for continuing to build our high performing Sales organization in the EMEA region. We are looking for a strong culture builder who will continue to reinvent how we communicate with prospective and existing customers. For this big challenge we are looking for an innovative, inspirational, agile and resilient Sales Leader to help us write the next chapter of our history.
Watch Intercom’s next chapter here
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Effectively hiring, managing, coaching and inspiring a team of talented sales professionals
- You will be a key driver of the growth of the EMEA region
- Through analyzing our data, you will constantly test and design innovative ways to capture, convert and grow our base of prospective/existing customers
- You will continue to develop and shape Intercom’s sales strategy for the European region
What skills do I need? 📖
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing a team of top-performing Sales professionals
- Proven experience working on complex and strategic deals (involving procurement, legal, security)
- Passion for–teaching, developing, and growing the people you work with
- Successful track record of designing, implementing, and validating processes and policies
- The ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities (ability to make trade-offs effectively) and adapt rapidly to a fluid, high-growth environment
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership and “get things done” attitude
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch and dinner every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to €90 quarterly
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- We also offer generous relocation assistance for certain roles for people joining us from overseas
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.