The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As a High Velocity Relationship Manager, you’ll work with a few hundred of Intercom’s small to mid-size customers to drive retention, expansion and customer success at scale as well as 1:1. Each High Velocity Relationship Manager works with a group of customers whose annual spend is in the millions, and each team member has the opportunity to impact Intercom’s business in a big way from day one.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Drive customer retention for a few hundred of Intercom’s small to mid-sized customers
- Expand customer spend and drive healthier usage of Intercom
- Use innovative outreach strategies and data to engage customers with targeted messaging at scale
- Gather customer feedback and work cross-functionally to inform product strategy and roadmap
- Develop best practices as an early member of the High Velocity team
- Track and report all key metrics related to customer retention and Intercom product usage growth
What skills do I need? 📖
- Required: 1-3 years experience in Sales Development, Account Management, or Marketing (SaaS preferred)
- Passion for driving customer success in a startup environment
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Growth mindset, intellectually curious and ambitious
- Ability to manage time efficiently, as well as a high volume of customers
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.