The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
We are looking for a Systems Administrator with top notch “Run The Business” skills to join our Global Sales & Support Systems Team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting our Sales and Support teams by helping setup, support and maintain the business systems that are the heart of our departments. We’re looking for someone interested in implementing, configuring, troubleshooting and testing business systems. By nature, you're a problem solver and excited to troubleshoot issues that impair our sales/support processes. Your favorite days are the ones where you helped someone solve a technical issue and close a deal. You should have the ability to uncover deficiencies in our systems, escalate them properly, and work with technical systems analysts to devise long-term solutions.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Get deeply acquainted with our Sales/Support stack (Salesforce, Salesloft, Docusign, LeanData, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and others) to understand how our stakeholders use each tool
- Provision, setup and manage 100+ users on multiple business systems
- Be the first responder in assisting our sales team in Salesforce-related questions
- Independently review requests and troubleshoot issues to understand technical deficiencies of the product, define root causes, and implement proactive resolution design.
- Participate in the testing and deployment of ad-hoc or project related configuration in Salesforce and other sales tools.
- Develop a deep knowledge of various platforms to help document and improve Intercom’s sales process.
- Significantly contribute to our internal process documentation and knowledge bases.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, Marketing Operations and Sales Leaders to identify deficiencies and deliver innovative solutions.
What skills do I need? 📖
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Salesforce Administration including an emphasis on Sales Cloud
- Experience with 3rd party tools such as Clearbit, LeanData, Zuora, Docusign etc.
- Experience in maintaining data hygiene of a CRM utilizing Data Loader and/or
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience or drive to troubleshoot issues involving Apex within Salesforce
- Sales or Sales Ops Experience
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.