The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
The Intercom marketing team is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing and Growth Manager, Paid Search. This role will be a key contributor in supporting Intercom’s vision of helping businesses grow faster through better relationships. In this role you will lead Intercom’s paid search campaign strategy and build a roadmap for multi-year growth. You will collaborate with design and development teams to optimize copy and landing page performance. This role is supported by a world-class in-house design team and by a top-tier agency for day-to-day execution.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Design and scale Intercom’s paid search program by leveraging a combination of channels and tactics to drive profitable multi-year growth in our lead volume, customer volume, and revenue
- Optimize global investments across a full portfolio of keywords, advertising platforms (Google, Bing, etc.) and programs (e.g., paid search, remarketing, display advertising) with a focus on customer acquisition and ROAS
- Use data-driven marketing to identify trends/patterns and key opportunities for innovation, make optimization recommendations across the buyer’s journey
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create holistic, full-funnel growth roadmaps, develop A/B & MVT optimization plans to deliver performance improvements
- Extract and deliver insights to partner teams like Product Marketing and Brand Design on what resonates and what performs in market
- Support integrated campaigns with innovative approaches to direct response and brand awareness advertising
- Partner with Campaigns, Content, SEO, Product Marketing and Website teams on development and implementation of a coordinated multi-channel customer acquisition strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, audience, and their buyer’s journey
What skills do I need? 📖
- 3+ years of performance marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS environment
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets (minimum of $10M/year but preferably more), agencies, and a deep expertise in SEM
- Has a proven track record of delivering multi-year business growth through scaling paid media campaigns
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills. Forecasting experience is a plus!
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and project management skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, initiative, motivation, and a track record of “get it done”
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment – must have proven prioritization and decision-making abilities
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, SQL, and HTML
- BA/BS degree
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- MBA/MA degree in marketing or related field
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.