The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Intercom’s Product Marketing team is looking for someone to lead GTM strategy for our sales and support solutions. From helping us launch new products for sales and support teams, grow our new customer acquisition and expansion funnels, and define the future road map, you’ll be leading the charge on making Intercom the preferred Messenger for sales and support teams. You’ll work closely with executives and stakeholders across the organization to help define and execute on our strategy, as well as coach and mentor a small team of PMMs.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Define messaging, positioning, and GTM strategy for our products and solutions built for sales and support teams
- Create and help execute world-class product announcements of new products and features to Intercom customers and the wider market
- Collaborate with the broader marketing and sales organization to develop impactful campaigns and enablement activities that drive revenue and customer adoption of our products
- Drive research and analysis of our competitive landscape; translate insights into key opportunities for Intercom
- Partner with the product team to influence the roadmaps for our sales and support products and solutions, based on market demand, competitor intelligence and customer feedback
What skills do I need? 📖
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 7+ years of experience in marketing SaaS products, messengers or platforms
- Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking; demonstrated ability to develop creative / non-traditional solutions
- Ability to work cross-functionally and confident collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders and executives
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!