The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst with top notch Salesforce Administrative skills to join our Global Sales & Support System Team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting our Sales and Support team leveraging your experience and deep knowledge of Salesforce to design both standard and creative solutions. By nature, you're a problem solver and excited to learn about business process. Your favorite days are the ones where you have found a solution to a challenging problem. You also have the ability to gather requirements and manage your stakeholders delivering and being the ambassador between the business and our other technology teams.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Gather and document requirements from our key stakeholders.
- Manage projects both big and small end to end.
- Participate in the testing and deployment of day to day configuration changes in Salesforce and other tools that the system team supports as well as executing project-based configuration changes.
- Support change management (release) process to implement new as well as update existing applications.
- Independently review requests and troubleshoot issues to understand technical deficiencies of the product, define root causes, and implement proactive resolution design or solution.
- Have a deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform but also develop a deep knowledge of Intercom’s sales process.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product Engineering and Sales Ops to deliver innovative solutions.
What skills do I need? 📖
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years Experience Salesforce Administration emphasis on Sales Cloud
- Strong experience gathering requirements and documentation
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with 3rd party tools such as Clearbit, LeanData, Zuora, Docusign etc.
- Strong understanding of Order Management and CPQ
- Experience using IDE and DemandTools
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator Certification
- Experience working in Lightning and Communities
- Sales or Sales Ops Experience
- Project Management Experience
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!