The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As Web Marketing Producer you will be a key-member of Intercom’s Demand Generation team. You will help drive the strategic development and optimization of Intercom’s digital presence. You will be a technical and creative contributor working with diverse teams across marketing to test new digital experiences and optimize the performance of digital channels for profitability and growth. This role combines aspects of testing, analytics, web development and design for a unique fast-paced role that is critical to Intercom’s success.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Driving growth by improving top-of-funnel web experiences for prospects and customers
- Working cross-functionally to improve the right metrics, maximize ROI, and drive revenue
- Building out and testing new landing pages or testing frameworks to empower the Marketing team
- Aligning ad creatives with landing page experiences across various segments and customer personas & building microsites to test new web experiences or new acquisition channels
- Creating new content funnels to help provide value to customers at different stages of the buyer journey
- Identifying and executing growth opportunities, while strategizing cross-functionally with marketing, sales, design, and product for maximum impact
- Helping manage customer-facing website and experience across device types and entry points to optimize user experience, and maximize conversion rates and product adoption
What skills do I need? 📖
- Undergraduate degree in Design, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field.
- 5+ years of highly successful production, design, and development experience in software, including B2B SaaS and ecommerce.
- Technically Experienced
- Design: Photoshop, etc.
- A/B testing (eg. Optimizely, Google Optimize)
- Analytics (eg. Google Analytics, Segment)
- CMS (eg. WordPress, Craft)
- CRM (eg. Salesforce, Marketo)
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical
- Would ideally have strong experience with managing an Intercom implementation at a high-growth tech company
- Proven experience managing marketing technology systems & strong quantitative orientation (must love spreadsheets)
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!