The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As our Customer Success Manager, you’ll work hand in hand with the sales team to provide the best customer experience possible! You’ll be collaborating with customers to drive onboarding completion, increase user adoption, improve retention and overall success while helping to collect customer references, case studies, and product feedback. Acting as a liaison between Intercom and our customers, you will be instrumental in providing internal feedback on how Intercom can better serve our customers.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- You’ll work to understand, empathize, and act on the needs of the customer. Always keep the customer’s experience in mind
- You’ll work in tandem with the Sales team to guide and complete product pilots
- You’’ll coach customers on Intercom usage and best practices to help make them into product experts
- You’ll increase customer loyalty and satisfaction by engaging early and often with customers to make sure their needs are met
- You’ll ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Customer Solutions, Sales, R&D, etc.
- You’ll partner with the R&D team to gather, translate, and analyze customer requests to help guide product roadmapping
- You’ll create and maintain assets, materials, and manuals to help customers make the most out their Intercom subscription
What skills do I need? 📖
- You have a 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- You have a track record for creating innovative ideas to increase customer retention and product adoption
- You have a proven capability to excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment to provide best of class customer service to our most important customers
- You have an ability to stay focused under pressure and thrive while working with customers to solve their most challenging issues
- You have a strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a knack for building strong internal and external relationships
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience with Intercom a plus
- SaaS experience preferred
- Past experience in Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Account Management, or Strategic Consulting preferred
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!