The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing you will be leading the team that scales and optimizes Intercom’s paid customer acquisition programs. In this role, you will lead the creation and optimization of a portfolio of customer acquisition efforts across paid search, paid social, programmatic display, podcast advertising, out of home advertising and more. You will be responsible for the revenue performance of a variety of critical channels for the company, an integral part of growth planning, and a key player in optimizing our funnel for growth and profitability.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Scale up our advertising programs across all channels including paid search, paid social, display, podcast, radio, out-of-home, and any other relevant channels
- Lead the measurement and optimization of our advertising performance with a focus on profitable growth
- Work closely with our Campaigns and Product Marketing teams on targeting, media planning, and messaging
- Collaborate with our Brand Design team to deliver high-impact creative from the ad to the landing page that convert visitors to customers
- Build advertising programs that effectively target all stages of the customer lifecycle from prospect to advocacy
- Hire and lead a team of revenue driven channel experts focused on paid acquisition as well as hire and manage agencies to support day-to-day program execution
What skills do I need? 📖
- 5+ years in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets - minimum of $10M/year, but preferably more
- Demonstrable experience with optimization of a portfolio of paid programs and channels towards profitability
- Strong quantitative orientation (must love spreadsheets)
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment, passionate about product, and working with startup companies
- Experience managing growth and performance oriented teams
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!