The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
If you’re passionate about providing employees with the tools they need to do the best job possible, if you’re a technology enthusiast looking for excellence in everything you do and want to work for the best product-focused software company of our generation - then this is the role that will shape and grow your career.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- You’ll offer an outstanding IT experience by providing efficient and productive support in our Sydney office
- You’ll directly own/support our Audio/Video and Video Conference systems
- You’ll troubleshoot and resolve issues with hardware, software and third-party tools
- You’ll do the best work of your life, raise the bar for IT excellence in our industry, step up and make the most out of this career-defining opportunity
What skills do I need? 📖
- You love helping people
- Ability to help employees solve hardware and software problems across all Apple products
- Ability to own Audio/Video and Video Conference systems across our offices. This includes technologies like Google Hangouts, Zoom, RingCentral and hardware like TVs, projectors, speakers, microphones, cameras, etc. and assist employees getting the most out of them
- Knowledge of hosted productivity and communications applications, for example G Suite, Trello, Basecamp, and the ability to train and help employees on their use
- Knowledge of administration of Apple computer products
- Possess wonderful passion for what you do, eager to learn and improve, and excited about technology and the future of the Internet
- Ambition to be part of the best IT team in the industry
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- A competitive salary
- Equity in a fast growing start-up
- Regular compensation reviews: great work is rewarded!
- Work from home while contributing meaningfully to a very fast growing and dynamic startup
- Flexible holidays
- Something else that’s important to you? Talk to us, we’re flexible :)