The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
The ANZ Sales Manager for our regional sales team is a new role within Intercom’s sales team. Reporting to the Director of Sales for the NAMER and ANZ region, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of planning, building, and running a high-performing end-to-end sales team (Sales Development, Account Executives and Account Managers). We are looking versatile leader to ensure Intercom is the customer communication platform of choice in the region.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Attract, build and lead a local team of Sales Development, Account Executive and Account Management reps based in Sydney for the ANZ region - responsible for all aspects of the commercial sales process (pre and post sale)
- Teach and embody our Intercom company values and team operating principles
- Win key customers in the region, establish strong partnerships with complementary technology, and grow the brand by attending the proper regional events
What skills do I need? 📖
- Demonstrated track record of success as a sales rep in saas business and a minimum of 3 years experience managing a revenue owning teams
- You have proven experience and passion for teaching, developing, and growing the people you work with
- You’re able to combine great people intuition, business judgment, and creativity
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- A competitive salary
- Equity in a fast growing start-up
- Regular compensation reviews: great work is rewarded!
- Work from home while contributing meaningfully to a very fast growing and dynamic startup
- Flexible holidays
- Something else that’s important to you? Talk to us, we’re flexible :)