The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
This is a unique opportunity to lead our recruitment efforts in Dublin and London. In this role, you will manage a team of recruiters while driving initiatives in support of our vision, spearheading projects, and providing strategic guidance to the business. You will exhibit and drive our team values of growth mindset & collaboration, striving for impact, and combining intuition and data to make informed decisions.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Manage, mentor, coach and develop a team of successful full-cycle recruiters
- Create and execute strategic approach to achieve company goals in recruitment, in partnership with the Recruiting Leadership Team
- Evaluate and provide insights on recruitment standards and best practices
- Facilitate and lead key initiatives and projects with the recruiting team and client groups
- Partner with Executive Team members such as Chief Strategy Officer and VPs of Product and Engineering to lead recruiting strategy for their organization
- Work closely with Recruiting Operations to implement efficient, scalable recruiting processes and establish and track metrics to measure the effectiveness of the recruiting team, hiring managers, interviewers, and referrers
- Partner with the People team to provide guidance, identify efficiencies, and build strong programs related to compensation, operations, onboarding, and the long-term success of candidates once they join Intercom
What skills do I need? 📖
- Minimum of 3 years experience directly managing Recruiters
- Experience supporting Product, Engineering, and Design organizations ideally in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Proven ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with business partners, stakeholders, and team members
- Experience partnering with senior leadership and executive teams on hiring initiatives, ideally with technical roles
- Exhibits our team values including growth mindset, collaboration, striving for impact, and combining intuition and data to make informed decisions
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner every weekday! There are also snacks and drinks on tap to keep you topped up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to €90 quarterly
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.