The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
This role is supporting three of our Sales and Support Leaders in San Francisco and remotely in Chicago with all of their administrative needs. In this position, you will seek information beyond what is plainly presented to you, with an aim to wholly understand the goals of the directors you support. You will actively find ways to be helpful in supporting the directors.
What will I be doing? 🚀
You’ll provide administrative support to multiple senior leaders (Senior Directors and Directors) including scheduling meetings across multiple time-zones and set up phone calls and virtual meetings. This is to have a greater focus on more efficient calendar management
You’ll stay on top of calendar management for directors and help organize their time
- You’ll stay on top of calendar management for directors and help organize their time
- You’ll book flights and hotels, coordinating details so that travelers are always prepared during trips
- You’ll manage expenses and team budgets for the directors
- You’ll assist with projects and events like team offsites, as assigned
This is a full-time position. You must be available and willing to occasionally work and answer emails outside of office hours, including weekends, when required.
What skills do I need? 📖
- 2+ years experience supporting a team or organization, ideally in sales, as well as supporting multiple leaders
- Ambitious, self-motivated, always keen to learn and improve
- Able to initiate complex, high-level, multi-phase tasks and see them through to completion with minimal assistance
- High bar for professionalism, and confidentiality
- Familiar with Gmail, Google calendar, Google drive
- Fluent with the internet and internet culture, able to research anything effectively online
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!