The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
We are seeking a Manager, Global Recruiting Operations and Strategy to lead and drive our global Recruiting Operations team and act as a critical member of recruiting leadership. In this role you will focus on:
- Strategic thinking and program management: translate company and team level goals into initiatives
- Analytics and process efficiency: Create and drive the Recruiting Data Road Map and analytics reporting framework in partnership with the Analytics team
- Creativity and candidate empathy: Partner with Intercom’s industry-leading Brand Design, Content and Demand Generation teams to find, engage and hire the best candidates across the globe.
You are excited to develop flexible and impactful solutions, that truly reflect our core values, and empower the team to attract the best and brightest talent as we double in size. You can read more about our approach to recruiting on our blog and our plans to expand here.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Building and leading a global team of analysts, program managers, and program specialists
- Optimizing and creating recruiting metrics to enable continuous improvement for Recruiting org and presenting to leadership
- Aligning and partnering with cross-functional stakeholders in Finance, Marketing, R&D, and Sales & Support Operations to enhance headcount planning and company initiatives
- Developing and translating company and team level Recruiting goals, programs, and objectives into project plans while driving the execution, reporting, communication, and change management for program and project objectives
- Building and driving the Recruiting Analytics Roadmap in partnership with global analytics team
- Developing and implementing global internal communication strategies, messages, tools, and system management to ensure awareness, understanding, and adoption of recruiting processes and tools
- Managing and owning all Recruiting Tools and systems from contract negotiation and implementation to adoption
What skills do I need? 📖
- 5+ years experience scoping, leading and delivering complex programs and projects in an Operational, Analytical, or Consulting position, ideally with experience focusing on people operations or recruitment
- Direct management experience, preferably global
- Ability to think and execute at multiple altitudes: from strategy and vision to execution
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliver high quality work under timelines
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and across interdisciplinary teams
- Ability to develop tools, training, and onboarding
- International travel required 2-4 times per year
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!