Intercom is creatively fixing...🛠️
How internet businesses connect with customers for more human conversation. Our teams are ambitious and humble – learning, solving and celebrating together.
We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies:
- 400+ employees worldwide
- $1M to $50M Annual Recurring Revenue in 3 years
- 25,000+ customers
- 1,000 new customers monthly
Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Intercom, one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all time, is hiring a Chief of Staff. This is a high impact role that combines strategic planning, business management, internal communications and leadership of cross-functional initiatives. This person will be the right-hand to the CEO and COO and will be a key leader of our strategy, priorities and execution across the company.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Help craft, communicate and track execution of our company strategy
- Keep the team focused and aligned on priorities by leading the company’s goal setting and operational planning process
- Drive strategic cross-functional initiatives, projects, and commitments most important to the leadership team
- Ensure progress of key initiatives and priorities by meeting regularly with managers to track results and challenges. Help breakthrough any roadblocks, resolve issues and escalate where needed.
- Facilitate effective use of functional meetings such as weekly Executive team meetings, broader Leadership team meetings and quarterly offsites. Plan agenda, ensure decisions and follow-ups are clear and documented, and ensure excellent execution.
- Organize bi-weekly All Hands and serve as the central point of contact for all internal communication
What skills do I need? 📖
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of relevant experience, MBA a plus
- Experience managing complex, multi-location strategies, projects and operations
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Smart with strong practical judgment. Able to prioritize and assess what matters.
- Hyper-organized but also flexible. Outstanding execution skills.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent relationship building, communication skills and influence skills
- Self-starter with a track record of seamless execution on complex projects with minimal guidance
- Detail oriented with the ability to think strategically and make recommendations
- Excellent written communication skills
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!