Intercom is creatively fixing... 🛠️
How internet businesses connect with customers for more human conversation. Our teams are ambitious and humble – learning, solving and celebrating together. We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies:
- 400+ employees worldwide
- $1M to $50M Annual Recurring Revenue in 3 years
- 25,000+ customers
- 1,000 new customers monthly
Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As a product-first technology company, spread across three offices in Chicago, Dublin and San Francisco an excellent IT function is critical to our company’s success. We are looking to hire an hands-on IT Experience Specialist to join our IT team in London. If you’re passionate about providing employees with the tools they need to do the best job possible, you’re a technology enthusiast looking for excellence in everything you do and want to work for the best product-focused software company of our generation - then this is the role that will shape and grow your career.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- You’ll offer an outstanding IT experience by providing efficient and productive support in our London office.
- You’ll directly own/support our Audio/Video and Video Conference systems.
- You’ll troubleshoot and resolve issues with hardware, software and third-party tools.
- You’ll Do the best work of your life, raise the bar for IT excellence in our industry, step up and make the most out of this career-defining opportunity.
What skills do I need? 📖
- You love helping people and have relevant experience doing so from previous roles.
- You can help employees solve hardware and software problems across all Apple products.
- You can own Audio/Video and Video Conference systems across our offices. This includes technologies like Google Hangouts, Zoom, RingCentral and hardware like TVs, projectors, speakers, microphones, cameras, etc. and assist employees getting the most out of them.
- Knowledge of hosted productivity and communications applications, for example G Suite, Trello, Basecamp, and the ability to train and help employees on their use.
- Knowledge of administration of Apple computer products.
- Possess wonderful passion for what you do, eager to learn and improve, and excited about technology and the future of the Internet.
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner every weekday! There are also snacks and drinks on tap to keep you topped up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to £90 quarterly
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.