This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work in one of the most competitive markets for talent. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner who is driven by building exceptional relationships with candidates, hiring managers and the teams you will be supporting. We have some pretty lofty headcount goals and finding the best talent is one of our top priorities. We are looking for someone who has the passion to make an impact and understands the importance of hiring the best.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
Recruitment & Sourcing
- For each of your open roles – you are responsible for driving a recruitment plan, building key competitive research, industry profile development, networking and direct sourcing
- You will work to build relationships and earn the trust of candidates, hiring managers and the teams you are supporting
- You will coach hiring managers and interview teams to ensure there is a consistent candidate experience and quality of hire
- You ensure every candidate is a perfect fit for us and we are the perfect fit for the candidate, maintaining full transparency through the process
- Own the candidate experience. Your goal is to provide an exceptional experience for every candidate
- You will support our hiring teams globally including offices in Pittsburgh, Toronto, Denver, Reading, Vancouver, Edmonton, and throughout Europe
- Occasional international travel
- Maintain all applicant and interview data in our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse/Taleo)
- Perform reference and background checks
- Negotiate and present offers of employment to candidates
- Reports to the Director, Talent Acquisition
Skills & Work Traits
- You know how to make connections and earn the trust of candidates, hiring managers and teams
- You are curious and have a passion for making a business impact. You have a pulse on what is happening in the business and the areas you are supporting
- You are able to work independently to achieve results including taking ownership of deliverables and being accountable for the results
- You are a collaborator and understand its value in driving team success
- You are strategic, you understand the big picture, but you’re also willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty to get things done
- You are an excellent sourcer – you can spot the not so obvious candidates and know how to navigate limited talent pools
- You are crazy organized. There’s a lot of moving parts and calendars to coordinate – you are able to manage multiple roles, hiring managers and candidates
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change – we work in a fast-paced environment – you need to be able to think on your toes!
- You excel working for a global company, supporting hiring leaders at/in Headquarters and satellite offices
- Proficiency with popular recruiting tools and platforms, including ATS (Greenhouse preferred), paid/free job boards, social networks, etc.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a full cycle recruitment role in a manufacturing or technology firm.
- Experience recruiting in at least one of the following areas: Fulfillment, Procurement, or Service Operations
- Degree or Diploma in a related field (Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, History) preferred etc.
With more than 1,300 clients and 1.6 million users, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in environmental, health, safety and quality (EHSQ) management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of North America’s fastest-growing tech companies who has recently been recognized as a Great Place to Work for over 7 years, Best Workplace in Technology, Best Workplace for Millennials and Canadian HR Team for fewer than 500 employees and has been recipient of Waterstone’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures award, and Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies award. For more information, visit https://www.intelex.com/careers or see what our employees are saying by following our #ProudIntelexian hashtag.
Industrial Scientific, a global leader in connected sensing technology and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (NYSE: FTV) acquired Intelex Technologies in 2019.
Intelex is a recognized leader in the environmental, health & safety, and quality (EHSQ) management space and focuses on improving business performance for its customers. Through an integrated platform, Intelex customers manage environmental compliance, work to prevent occupational illness and injury, and establish processes to achieve quality objectives. Intelex currently serves over 1,100 global customers, and 2.6 million users.