ehsAI is hiring a Frontend Software Developer to contribute to the design, engineering, and implementation of our product. ehsAI provides a platform with which regulatory documents can be turned into action items by allowing our users to leverage the latest progress in Artificial Intelligence within a state-of-the-art user experience.
Join a frontend team responsible for developing a rich application through which regulatory documents can be broken down, understood, and presented in a variety of novel ways. Contribute to the design and implementation of a hand-crafted user experience, get involved in the engineering of a real-time system that leverages advanced web technologies, and help find the solution to many other interesting problems.
Collaborate with a talented multi-disciplinary R&D team of ML researchers, software engineers, and designers where requirements engineering and decision making are transparent and open processes. Work in an environment with a wide variety of professional growth opportunities.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Meaningfully contribute to the UI/UX design, engineering, and implementation of the ehsAI web application frontend.
- Participate in long-term multi-disciplinary projects to find solutions to hard technical and human problems.
- Use sophisticated web APIs and first-party architectures to deliver best-practice software.
- Help maintain and evolve other components across the platform as needed.
- Reports to the Lead Frontend Developer
Skills & Work Traits
- Strong technical communication skills.
- Good self-organization ability.
- A proactive and creative attitude.
- Working knowledge of React, Vue or an equivalent framework.
- Experience laying out and styling interfaces with HTML and CSS or equivalent.
- Experience with Node and npm, yarn, or equivalent.
- Experience with Webpack, Rollup, or equivalent
- Experience writing robust, testable, and maintainable code.
- Working knowledge of UI/UX best practice.
- Experience with Linux.
- Generalized software development skills.
- Experience with advanced web APIs (history, IndexedDB, ServiceWorker, SharedWorker, BroadcastChannel).
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning based systems.
- 3+ years' experience in software development.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related degree or equivalent experience
- Please note that this role requires a satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Public Safety Verification
ehsAI is a next wave compliance technology company that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help organizations reduce the cost and risks of permitting and compliance. As a start-up that was recently acquired by Intelex Technologies but continues to function as an independent business, we have joined the family of Fortive operating companies, a Fortune 500 industry leader and have the support and backing to meet our goals. A woman-led business, ehsAI is committed to integrity, diversity and innovation in all its transactions and developing disruptive solutions that transform environmental, health and safety and compliance management for business. For more information, visit www.ehsai.com