Intelex has a global presence with a diverse client base around the world and this is an exciting opportunity to drive the success of Intelex’s European expansion. We are looking for someone who is excited to build-on a successful career in SaaS sales! Take your existing knowledge to the next level with the Account Executive role on our Mid-Market Sales team. You will be developing new business in the EMEA region with a focus on accounts with up to $1.5Bn in revenue. You will be tasked with generating new business with a focus on prospecting and solution selling. This role manages sales opportunities ensuring buy-in from stakeholders across the organization to address business needs and deliver client value. We are looking for someone who is driven to succeed and can develop strong relationships with business leaders and executives while aligning with the unique culture that exists in the professional EHSQ market.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Continually prospect and network for new leads using your own network and our internal Business Development team
- Devise and implement creative outbound strategies to initiate conversations with VPs and C-Level prospects
- Follow up with inbound and outbound leads provided by that team
- Work in collaboration with our Marketing and Customer Success teams to continually look for ways that we can drive revenue
- Coordinate multiple internal teams to respond to RFPs
- Conduct high-level conversations with C and VP level executives to address business needs
- Deliver face to face and online sales presentations and commercial proposals
- Work closely with your Pre-Sales colleagues to deliver platform overviews and functional demonstrations
- Utilize solution selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Facilitate client transfer to the Professional Services team
- Work strategically with the Sales Leaders in the assigned territory to deliver forecasts
- Track and report all prospecting and sales activities in Salesforce along with predictable sales forecasts
- Actively build product knowledge to ensure a high level of literacy on the Intelex system as well as new functionality
- Be prepared for some travel to locations within UK and Europe
- Reports to the Director of Sales, EMEA.
- Builds and maintains relationships with cross functional teams within the organization
Skills & Work Traits
- You are driven, possess a positive attitude and have a track record for exceeding targets
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- You can engage, negotiate, discuss and present with Business Leaders and Executives
- You know how to make connections and earn the trust of prospects, vendors, employees and executives
- You possess strong communication skills with consultative professional business acumen
- You have a good working knowledge of SaaS business models and software sales cycles
- You have demonstrated the ability to define solutions with clear value propositions providing tangible ROI to their business
- You can work independently to achieve results including taking ownership of deliverables and being accountable for the results
- You have a firm understanding of SaaS contracts and agreements
- You are a collaborator and understand its value in driving team success
- A second language in addition to English would be an advantage.
- Prior experience working with Salesforce preferred
- Understanding of the Environmental, Health & Safety, or Quality industry (considered an asset)
- Understanding of ISO Quality, Environmental, Safety and Business Performance Management, TS16949, AS9100 (considered an asset)
- 3-5 years of previous software and service sales experience
- Completion of Post-Secondary education in a related field.
- Please note that this role requires a satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Public Safety Verification
With more than 1,300 clients and 1.6 million users, Intelex Technologies, ULC is a global leader in environmental, health, safety and quality (EHSQ) management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of North America’s fastest-growing tech companies who has recently been recognized as a Great Place to Work for over 7 years, Best Workplace in Technology, Best Workplace for Millennials and Canadian HR Team for fewer than 500 employees and has been recipient of Waterstone’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures award, and Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies award. For more information, visit https://www.intelex.com/careers or see what our employees are saying by following our #ProudIntelexian hashtag.