As part of the Growth Delivery Division of Customer Engagement, the Consultant is responsible for leading small to mid-size clients through their entire Intelex software implementation.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
Project Management/Project Accounting
- Leads multiple, concurrent small to mid-size client implementation projects.
- Completes all tasks and activities as required for client implementations including the configuration and customization of the solution.
- Develops client-specific training programs during the project implementation.
- Delivers onsite/remote training.
Analysis and Solution Definition
- Facilitates requirements gathering sessions with clients in order to identify business objectives.
- Develops detailed specifications and prototypes for client review and approval.
- Conducts design review meetings to ensure developed system meets all requirements.
- Effectively applies an industry standard implementation methodology and enforces project standards.
Technical Recommendation and Testing
- Serves as subject matter expert
- Supports System Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
- Understands product release and patch process, planning potential client impact accordingly.
- Advises clients on project approach and articulate the impact of changes to project timelines and resources.
- Manages client expectations
- Adheres to project scope, deadlines and schedules.
- Reports to the Team Lead, Growth Delivery
Skills & Work Traits
- Logical problem-solving approach, ability to clearly communicate business problems and proposed solutions to the client.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to present in a group setting.
- Able to mitigating past difficult personalities or situations.
- Prior experience with SQL
- Prior experience with Salesforce
- Prior experience with MS Office
- Prior experience with MS Project
- Prior experience with MS Visio
- Prior experience with GoToMeeting (Webex, etc)
- 3-4 years consulting experience in a client-facing, software delivery environment.
- Knowledge of Environmental, Health & Safety and/or Quality Management Systems, considered an asset.
- Completed post-secondary education or equivalent experience.
- Project Management Courses
- Software Coding Courses
- Please note that this role requires a satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Public Safety Verification
With more than 1000 clients and one million users, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of Canada’s most highly awarded and fastest-growing tech companies and has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, Best Managed Companies in Canada, one of the fastest growing companies in PROFIT Magazine, as well as one of the country’s top employers by Aon Hewitt and Best Small and Medium Employers. For more information, visit www.intelex.com