The Digital Analytics Consultant will be responsible for client management, advanced implementations of Google Analytics, auditing and troubleshooting existing configurations, and reporting, dashboards and education to improve clients’ digital marketing initiatives.
Our company was started with one principle – we are going to provide the best workplace for the best people and as long as we keep our eyes on this #1 goal, all other things will fall into place. This strategy has been extremely successful and we are thrilled to be #1 Employer in Ohio, #1 for Cincinnati, and ranked on national lists such as Ad Age's Best Places to Work and Inc. 5000 Fast Growing Companies (6 years strong).
If you are looking for a place where you can drive impact, be a part of an amazing culture, and have your hands in digital analytics -- this might just be the perfect match for you.
Duties, responsibilities and essential functions of the Digital Analytics Consultant:
- Building strong relationships with clients and identifying client objectives, developing KPI framework and mapping suitable analytics solutions to ensure that all required performance data can be reliably tracked and reported
- Drafting technical requirements for web and app analytics systems and documenting analytics configurations for Google Analytics including Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
- Communicating analytics requirements and best practices to developers and functional product managers
- Producing analytics audit reports for corrective or advanced tracking and data collection architectures, via Google Analytics
- Educating clients on the importance of online measurement and providing best practice guidance for technical aspects of analytics
- Providing instruction on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
- Providing guidance to data analysts to produce marketing dashboards
- Performing ad-hoc analytics for clients and documenting all inquiries throughout project engagement, working with some of the largest brands in the world
- Contributing to a team environment, assisting with documentation, on-going education, and other impactful opportunities to contribute to the overall success of InfoTrust
- Being an advocate for education, always growing in your knowledge of the wonderful world of digital analytics
The successful Digital Analytics Consultant will have the following background & skills:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in analytics, statistics, marketing, or other related field OR equivalent hands-on experience within an analyst function, military service, or related field
- You have at least 1 year of experience working with clients in a consulting role
- You have experience building Google Analytics measurement strategies
- You have a minimum foundational knowledge of Google Analytics for Firebase. Extra points if you have implemented Adobe Analytics for clients in a previous role
- Tech Savvy: you pick up new technology quickly
- You are a great communicator, with the ability to talk with clients and other partners
- Real passion for helping clients solve complex business and marketing questions
- You can work as a part of the team, and independently and prioritize multiple projects
- You are a self-starter that seeks knowledge and expertise in digital analytics
Currently, returning to the office is optional for our local Cincinnati or Chicago employees. We prefer candidates who live in one of those two metro areas, but we are open to someone working fully remote from within the US or Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Must be authorized to work in US or Canada for any employer.
Other than an awesome culture and team mates we also offer: 100% employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance (seriously), unlimited PTO, flexible work schedules, a generous parental leave policy, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement and much, much more.
Diversity is one of our 6 core values at InfoTrust:
InfoTrust is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities. We are building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.