The Growth team at Imprint is responsible for relentlessly driving the growth of our business, from setting go-to-market strategy, to launching and running our merchant partners’ programs successfully, and scaling their growth through new cardholder acquisition and existing cardholder engagement. We span business development, marketing, partner success, brand and product, and work cross-functionally with the leadership team to be the voice and advocate for our partners.
As the Director of Acquisition, you will be a central figure in steering our company's trajectory towards our next wave of exponential growth. We are seeking a dynamic, forward-thinking marketer to spearhead the enhancement of new cardholder acquisition across our credit card portfolio. Reporting directly to the Chief Growth Officer, this role will be responsible for owning and executing a comprehensive acquisition strategy to drive sustainable growth. The ideal candidate possesses a meticulous analytical mindset, proficiency in funnel optimization, and a profound understanding of performance marketing.
- Acquisition Framework Development: Create and refine a full-funnel acquisition framework and playbook to drive new cardholder acquisition
- New Channel Identification: Help us unlock new channels to drive upper funnel awareness and generate new leads for our co-branded credit card products
- Data-Driven Analysis and Experimentation: Identify growth opportunities and conduct rigorous analyses and experiments to inform and refine our acquisition strategies
- A/B Testing: Develop and manage A/B tests to optimize the conversion funnel, particularly focused on landing pages and incentives
- Performance Marketing Optimization: Allocate and optimize the performance marketing budget efficiently to unearth and leverage high-performing paid channels that catalyze growth
- Strategic Partnership: Collaborate closely with the Chief Growth Officer to manage and drive the success of our credit card business
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work with Product, Risk, Finance, and other departments to align acquisition strategies with overall business objectives
- Reporting and Insights: Regularly present insights, updates, and recommendations to the senior leadership, ensuring strategic alignment and informed decision-making
We Are Looking For Folks With
- 5-8 years of professional experience
- Extensive experience and track record of success in acquisition roles within a high growth consumer startup, preferable within the fintech or credit card industry
- Strong analytical skills with experience in data-driven experimentation and analysis
- Expertise in A/B testing, funnel optimization, and performance marketing.
- Proven ability to develop and execute acquisition strategies that drive consumer growth
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- A passion for using data to drive decision making
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically while executing methodically, with a keen attention to detail
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Leading configured work computers of your choice
- Flexible paid time off
- Fully covered, high-quality healthcare including fully covered dependent coverage
- Additional health coverage includes access to One Medical and option to enroll in an FSA
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave for the primary caregiver and 8 weeks for all new parents
- An understanding that successful remote work requires flexibility and an appreciation for asynchronous work
- Access to industry leading technology across all of our business units — stemming from our philosophy that we should invest in resources for our team that foster innovation, optimization, and productivity
Annual salary range: $180k-$230k, performance bonus and competitive equity package
Imprint is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Imprint is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Imprint welcomes talented individuals from all backgrounds who want to build the future of payments and rewards. If you are passionate about FinTech and eager to grow, let’s move the world forward, together.