Who We Are
Imprint is building a payments and loyalty platform from the ground up to serve modern brands and their customers. Imprint is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Thrive Capital, Stripe, Affirm, Box Group, and leading angel investors, including the CEOs of Skims, AllBirds, WarbyParker, Plaid, and NuBank. We are focused on building a brilliant team who want to change payments and who embody Imprint’s Values.
The Data & ML Platform team develops and maintains centralized data infrastructure, supports ETL and ML operations, and leverages the power of data to create actionable insights to help Imprint be the “best way to pay”. The team interfaces with all aspects of business, including product, risk, compliance, finance, and more. You will be the foundation for Imprint to better understand where we are, where we want to go, and how we can do so innovatively.
- Develop, implement, maintain and optimize data transformation, pipeline validation & monitoring, data warehouse management, and data cataloging
- Explore and build the next-generation fintech ML infrastructure with stakeholder teams to improve existing workflows and innovate for company growth
- Define technical roadmap and system architecture with understanding of business initiatives from partner teams and the company as a whole
- Collaborate and propose practices and working patterns with teams depending on data
- Planning and executing strategies with stakeholders for completing projects on time
- Write and promote robust and maintainable code with clear documentation to ensure the team can continuously deliver high-quality work on a tight schedule
- Provide technical guidance through relevant design reviews and evaluation of new technology to support data practices at Imprint
- Mentor and guide engineers to help them grow
We Are Looking For Folks With
- 6+ years of direct industry experience working in data architecture, ETL data pipeline, data warehouse modeling
- Experience with development in AWS, Airflow(Python), Snowflake(SQL), Github(CI/CD)
- Experience designing, developing and maintaining large-scale and well-documented ETL data pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively collaborate with technical and business teams
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related fields
- A commitment to continuous improvement (yourself, your teammates, your software)
- Have worked with Infrastructure as Code, such as Terraform
- Knowledge in building data infrastructure CI/CD and automations
- Familiarity with distributed system and vendor integrations
- Experience in banking, financial services, credit card, fintech in a start-up environment
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Leading configured work computers of your choice
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Fully covered, high-quality healthcare including fully covered dependent coverage
- Additional health coverage includes access to One Medical and option to enroll in an FSA
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave for the primary caregiver and 8 weeks for all new parents
- An understanding that successful remote work requires flexibility and an appreciation for asynchronous work
- Access to industry leading technology across all of our business units — stemming from our philosophy that we should invest in resources for our team that foster innovation, optimization, and productivity
Annual salary range: $140k-$250k and competitive equity package.
Imprint is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Imprint is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Imprint welcomes talented individuals from all backgrounds who want to build the future of payments and rewards. If you are passionate about FinTech and eager to grow, let’s move the world forward, together.