Who We Are
Imprint is building a payments and loyalty platform from the ground up to serve modern brands and their customers. Imprint is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Thrive Capital, Stripe, Affirm, Box Group, and leading angel investors, including the CEOs of Skims, AllBirds, WarbyParker, Plaid, and NuBank. We are focused on building a brilliant team who want to change payments and who embody Imprint’s Values.
The Customer Technology Team's mission is to reinvent payment experiences for our customers, providing the most customer friendly way for earning and discovering rewards. You will have the opportunity to elevate the daily lives of millions of customers through technology and product innovations.
- Collaborate with the design and product teams to design and implement the consumer features for our mobile application
- Analyze and optimize Android applications for efficiency and performance
- Write and promote robust and maintainable code, clear documentation, and deliver high-quality work on a tight schedule
- Help create, manage and automate continuous testing and integration
- Build reusable Android components for interfacing with our back-end platforms
- Perform research and evaluation of new technology, products and features
- Work with our leadership team to craft the ideal technical culture with a strong focus on Operational Excellence
We Are Looking For Folks With
- 5+ years of experience in native Android development
- Proficiency in Kotlin and/or Java
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve real-world problems in a fast-moving environment
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques
- Strong team communication and collaboration skills
- Good understanding of Mobile App Observability
- A commitment to continuous improvement (yourself, your teammates, your software)
- A cute or embarrassing picture of them as a child to put on our intranet
- A passion and experience building consumer-facing products; we would love to hear about apps you've developed!
- Experience building Android SDK
- Experiences contributing to product feature and business metrics definition process
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Leading configured work computers of your choice
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Fully covered, high-quality healthcare including fully covered dependent coverage
- Additional health coverage includes access to One Medical and option to enroll in an FSA
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave for the primary caregiver and 8 weeks for all new parents
- An understanding that successful remote work requires flexibility and an appreciation for asynchronous work
- Access to industry leading technology across all of our business units — stemming from our philosophy that we should invest in resources for our team that foster innovation, optimization, and productivity
Imprint is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Imprint is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Imprint welcomes talented individuals from all backgrounds who want to build the future of payments and rewards. If you are passionate about FinTech and eager to grow, let’s move the world forward, together.