At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, strategic brand-to-brand partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll lead and inspire a cross-functional team of talented and dedicated people helping to shape and bring to market Impact’s products and strategic initiatives as we expand into the SaaS space. This highly visible role will work closely with senior leadership to drive our positioning + strategy for B2B verticals and execute on SaaS go-to-market efforts. Ultimately, you’ll be a key part of a team defining and advancing the partnership management platform category.
What you will be doing:
- Know the B2B and SaaS audience, their technologies, and the competition, and be an informed voice to help drive product development and marketing decisions
- Partner with sales, marketing, product management, revenue enablement, partnerships, customer success, and onboarding teams to ensure product, positioning, and messaging success
- Interface heavily with the different departments of the organization to create assets, brainstorm and validate positioning, lead go-to-market efforts
- Own internal and external product communications deliverables to drive user education and feature adoption such as release notes; feature primers, blogs, videos, and FAQs; product walk-throughs; and user documentation
- Support the ongoing development and distribution of sales enablement and marketing resources such as one sheets, client emails, case studies, whitepapers, blog posts, bylines, eBooks, webinars, videos, microsites, and website content
- Work with the content marketing team to develop thematic content strategy and thought leadership pieces to support marketing and demand gen activities, including whitepapers, blog posts, bylines, webinars, eBooks and other forms of marketing content; own channel partnerships positioning, go-to-market marketing strategy, and content development
- Maintain Impact’s SaaS positioning and messaging across template sales decks, QBR decks, case study slides, and investor decks
Does this sound like you?
- Proactive self-starter who instinctively seeks to collaborate across teams, find and produce value and push limits
- Adept problem solver who excels in both critical thinking and execution; a curious and analytical mind, with high attention to detail
- Strong writer and engaging storyteller who is capable of bringing even the mundane to life
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and navigate cross-functional relationships, effectively influencing, project managing, and driving momentum while executing tasks and building marketing assets
- Can absorb complexity and technical nuance and simplify it into approachable, jargon-free benefits-oriented messaging for general audiences
- Capable of analyzing product and business metrics and extracting insights and action items
- 4-6 years overall work experience, with direct product marketing, product management or managerial consulting experience for SaaS companies
- Has a strong understanding of legacy B2B partnership technologies, PRMs, TCMAs, etc...
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.