At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
Be a key part of activating new revenue producing channels at Impact. In this role, you will be driving new engagements with agencies, technology companies, publishers and more. You will get to work with one of the best partnership teams in SaaS, that is also growing fast!
What you will be doing:
- Prospecting key target channel partner accounts and setting meetings for Channel Managers, Partner Development Manager, and Sales
- Assists with the inbound referral process between partners and Impact sales, including updating CRM with appropriate information related to leads and opportunities
- Assists in keeping updated partner information on file and stored in CRM for outbound referral purposes
- Participates in recurring meetings (over the phone and in-person) with the appropriate business development (in many cases the executive) team members within the partner’s organization to review partnership goals and progress
- Assists in preparing business reviews with strategic partners to review progress and encourage more new business opportunities
- Assists with nurturing new leads from inception, through to an established partner
Does this sound like you?
- Do you have strong skills in outbound prospecting?
- Do you have a hunger to become an expert in true business development, and create successful new partnerships?
- Do you love meeting new people and finding creative ways to partner?
- Are you ambitious and looking to established your career in Partnerships?
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.