At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
The Channel Partnerships Manager is responsible for the overall growth of Impact’s partnerships with agencies in his/her respective region. Key performance indicators for the Regional Partnerships Manager are: growth in inbound agency referrals, increase in agency license revenue, adoption of nurture license, and an efficient conduit/liaison between Impact Sales and partner business development teams. They are also responsible, in certain regions, for mentoring and delegating duties to Channel Partnership Associates.
What you will be doing:
- Grows the volume of referrals from both the existing and new-to-Impact partners (agency, platform and other)
- Manages the inbound referral process between partners and Impact Sales- transmitting information and leads to the appropriate Impact team members
- Directs the outbound referral process- coordinating and executing requests for agency introductions for both current and prospective clients, in partnership with other Regional Partnership Managers
- Sources and nurtures new agency leads from inception and through to an established and active partner
- Trains Channel Partnership Associate on all relevant tasks and delegates responsibilities critical to the function of the Partnerships team.
- Negotiates all agency license terms for existing agency partners during renewal and executes all upsells for agency licenses
- Maintains and trains agency business development representatives on Impact value propositions and best practices
- Conducts business reviews with strategic agencies to review progress and encourage more new business opportunities
- Updates the internal CRM (Salesforce) daily with all interactions with agencies and maintains accurate reporting on all leads, outbound referrals and renewals
Does this sound like you?
- Do you have strong BD acumen and experience and are you exceptional in presenting new ideas to partners?
- Do you have experience working with digital marketing agencies and other service providers?
- Do you know how to leverage your network and personal connections to grow your sphere of influence within an organization?
- Do you love meeting new people, learning about new technologies, and finding ways to create a productive, revenue producing partnership?
- Are you ambitious, wanting an opportunity to pave your way as a leader in a completely new ecosystem?
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.