If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to join a company that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
The Channel Partnerships Development Manager is responsible for the overall growth of Impact’s partnerships with agencies, technology platforms and other emerging partners in his/her respective region. Key performance indicators are: growth in opportunity pipeline, increase in license revenue, and efficient referral liaison between Impact Sales and Business Development teams.
It’s essential that the person in the position maintain a structured approach to advancing relationships within partner organizations, keeping accurate records and optimizing existing partnerships.
What You'll Do:
- Grows the volume of inbound referrals from both the existing and new-to-Impact channel partners (agency, technology platforms and other)
- Manages the inbound referral process between channel partners and Impact Sales - transmitting information and leads to the appropriate Impact team members
- Directs the outbound referral process - coordinating and executing requests for channel partner introductions for both current and prospective clients
- Sources and nurtures new channel partner leads from inception and through to an established and active partner
- Maintains and trains channel partner business development representatives on Impact value propositions and best practices
- Coordinates recurring meetings (over the phone and in-person) with the appropriate team members within the channel partner organization to review and encourage greater pipeline sharing and collaboration.
- Conducts business reviews with strategic channel partners to review progress and encourage more new business opportunities
- Updates the internal CRM (Salesforce) daily with all interactions with channel partners and maintains accurate reporting on all leads, referrals and renewals
- Monitors channel partners performance in referrals as well as competency in the technology which helps inform Impact referral decisions
- Advises internal teams on the value of channel partnerships as well as best practices for interactions
What You Have:
- Previous experience supporting cloud based SaaS products (2-4 years)
- Moderate to advanced experience in Digital Marketing (2-4 years)
- Account Management experience with negotiating contract renewals and upsells (1-3 years)
- Channel Sales experience in a similar vertical (not required but beneficial)
- Moderate/Expert knowledge of Impact products (primarily Partner Manager)
- Moderate/Expert understanding of the affiliate agency space
- Moderate understanding of competitor technology and business models
- Unlimited PTO
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.