At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
The Channel Partnerships Development Associate is a contributor for growth of Impact’s partnerships with agencies, tech platforms & other emerging channels. Key performance indicators for the Channel Partnerships Development Associate are: number of new partners/brands prospected, growth in inbound referrals, increase in partner revenue and acting as an efficient conduit/liaison between Impact Sales, Partnership business development teams and other internal groups.
It is essential that the person in the position maintain a structured approach to supporting the Channel Partnerships Development team in advancing existing channel relationships and sourcing new partner opportunities while keeping accurate records of interactions and pipeline in the CRM.
What you will be doing:
- Prospects new channel partners and sets meetings for Channel Partnerships Managers
- Nurtures new channel partner leads from inception, through to an established relationship
- Assists with the inbound referral process between channel partners and Impact Sales, including updating CRM with appropriate information related to leads and opportunities
- Maintains updated channel partner information on file and stored in CRM for outbound referral purposes
- Participates in recurring meetings (over the phone and in-person) with the appropriate team members within the partner’s organization to review partnership goals and progress
- Supports the preparation of business reviews with channel partners to encourage leads and opportunities
Core Competencies and Required Experience:
- Previous experience supporting cloud based SaaS products (1-2 years)
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing (1-2 years)
- Channel Partnerships experience (not required but beneficial)
- Moderate to Advanced experience using SalesForce or similar Sales CRM
- Moderate knowledge of Impact products
- Moderate understanding of competitor technology and business models
- Moderate understanding of the agency landscape
Work and Team Environment
Due to current restrictions/advisories from the government all of our teams are working completely remotely. While we miss working together in the office we also aim to keep every one of our employees and our community healthy and are committed to re-opening our collaborative spaces in a safe manner as soon as (and not before!) it is responsible to do so. Impact is still growing during this time and as we do we are adapting to the new challenges set before us by listening to our customers and our co-workers first at all times.
Once we return to office and client meetings, working on the Impact sales team offers the following:
- Responsible PTO policy - take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognizing that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Weekly team lunches and global company updates and other opportunities for collaboration and connection outside of stated job descriptions
- Pension scheme, health and dental insurance among other regular health and wellness (physical, mental, and financial) initiatives
- Regular community involvement opportunities - we believe that we can always find new ways to #createimpact around us - check out some of our recent activities that have won us recognition in the industry
- Setting up an ongoing scheme to donate food from our weekly lunches to a local soup kitchen. Our teams give up their own time to donate the food.
- Organising an ITea Party to teach elderly local residents about online security and troubleshoot their computing challenges
- Regularly donating blood, as a group, to our local blood bank, and encouraging Impact staff to give blood for the first time
- Planting trees and plants in our office
- The Impact Piggy Bank raises funds for the chosen charities. The idea is very simple with the Impact team putting unwanted change into the piggy bank and at the end of the year, we will break it open and whatever funds have been collected will be donated to a charity chosen by everyone collectively.
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.