At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
The Director, Revenue Operations directs the firm’s support investments in sales force effectiveness and manages functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration.
The Director, RevOps is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization. Reporting to the VP of RevOps, the DRO fosters close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success. The VPRO may manage one or more Directors of Sales Operations.
Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization. Ensures planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes employed within the firm.
- Provides leadership to the sales organization, in implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect the firm’s business goals.
- Responsible for assigning sales quotas and ensuring the firm’s financial and sales objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
- Accountable for the timely assignment of all sales organization objectives.
- Partners with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well defined, efficient sales process is in place for launch.
- Prioritizes investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity. Works closely with the other departments to understand firm sales and technology strategy. Recommends changes and enhancements to the company Customer Relationship Management technology platform.
- Responsible for the optimal deployment of sales personnel. Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity. Leads a change management process to build organizational understanding of proposed changes, establish support from key leadership stakeholders, and effectively implement new deployment and job models.
- Works closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success. Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities.
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization.
- Working closely with sales leadership and Human Resources, establishes a sales force training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical sales competencies. Prioritizes training objectives for selling, sales management, and sales support roles.
- Working with Human Resources and senior sales leadership, designs sales incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy, and align with business and sales organization objectives.
- Oversees sales compensation plan administration. Establish sales compensation program rules, policies, and procedures. Ensures sufficient resources are assigned to adequately administer sales compensation programs. Works closely with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources to establish rules, policies, and procedures associated with sales compensation.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achievement of firm sales, profit, and strategic objectives.· Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives.· Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.· Accountable for accurate and on-0time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution; masters in business administration (MBA) or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum five years in a sales operations, business planning, or sales support management role.
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Weekly catered lunches, a healthy snack bar, and phenomenal coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes.
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference
**Impact employees can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.