At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
This is an exciting opportunity to join the new growth team at Impact. This role will be exposed to executive level decision makers within Impact's largest, strategic accounts. The Client Partner team is responsible for developing a holistic understanding of the brands on their strategic account list. The main objective of this position is to uncover areas of revenue growth within Impact’s current client roster by developing relationships with key/executive decision makers to expand Impact’s partnership with these key accounts.
The successful candidate should be a thought partner and strategy contributor to Impact’s strategic growth accounts. They will have the opportunity to craft and execute expansion strategies from start to finish and provide guidance to strategic accounts on Partnerships for maximum revenue and influence.
What you will be doing:
- Effectively communicate Impact’s Partnership Cloud value proposition to executive level prospects
- Develop Strategic Account Business Plans for each owned account
- Identify & develop revenue-generating relationships with executive level decision makers and influencers across brands in strategic account list
- Engage and influence senior executives
- Strong familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise companies
- Navigate complex deal cycles with multiple stakeholders and manage from end to end
Does this sound like you?
- Ability to develop and execute a comprehensive outreach strategy to meet and, ideally, exceed goals
- Cultivate strong relationships, through persistent, targeted outreach, with various decision makers throughout your accounts’ organizational makeup
- Collaboratively work with internal teams to gain a deeper understanding of your accounts to drive growth of these partnerships
- Proven track record of hitting/exceeding revenue goals
- Positive, can do attitude
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.