At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Solutions Architect for our Radius product, you will help formulate ideal technical solutions for potential clients. Working alongside the Sales, Onboarding, and Technical Services team. Supporting our sales team at prospect meetings, design implementation and solution paths, and serving to escalate development work if necessary.
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience - Master’s preferred
- 3+ years working in a tech-focused role at a digital marketing or technology company. Familiarity of affiliate and/or digital marketing industry preferred.
- Proven performance in a pre-sales support role selling a SaaS solution through demonstrations, drafting RFP responses, and on-boarding sales executives
- 30% travel within region
- In-depth understanding of SaaS platforms and digital marketing solutions
- Self-starter and a leader with a focus on creating and/or refining processes
- Voracious learner willing to be out of their comfort zone
- Natural curiosity leading to a deep understanding of the client’s challenges
- Phenomenal problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience
- Gather client requirements throughout the sales process
- Develop solutions design & technical integration documentation to support implementation
- Support sales teams as product specialist and primary technical resource
- Draft technical RFP responses
- Project manage technical & security questionnaire responses
- Work with product teams to deliver client requests and communicate product vision to prospective clients
- Deliver in depth product walkthroughs to enterprise clients
- Flexible work hours
- Generous paid time off
- Regular catered lunches and a healthy snack bar
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes.
- An established company with a high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
- International and interstate travel
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.