Role Title: Senior Product Manager - Data
The Company: At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates...we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including; onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting and what you will be doing: We are looking for a senior product leader to join us on the team to spearhead our data pipeline strategy. As the Senior Product Manager for our data pipeline team at Impact, you will head up our efforts around data ingestion, transformation, and availability. Data is at the very heart of what we do at Impact and as such this position plays a key part in our strategic initiatives. This role works closely with and reports directly to our Director of Product.
Does this sound like you?
- Strong background in designing data products
- Results-driven; solutions-oriented
- Solid interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Passion for user problems
- Strong technical aptitude and familiarity with data stores, data structures, and ETL procedures
- Able to boil complex domains into practical and effective solutions
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered lunch every Thursday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.