Role Title: Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager/Director
The Company: At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates...we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including; onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
As the Marketing Analytics and Operations Manager, you will be assisting in driving adoption of a data-driven decision-making process and creating and maintaining scalable processes that ensure best practices in demand generation, ABMS, and database management. Working closely with Marketing, Sales, and Finance teams, you will coordinate and manage company’s marketing systems to improve efficiency, maintain data integrity, and optimize marketing performance.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with sales, finance, and other marketing team members to develop and optimize internal processes and operations: ensure best practices in campaign management and funnel analytics; provide marketing operational support to ensure effective and efficient marketing programs; document and communicate new processes.
- Perform data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions: develop, maintain, and deliver campaign and performance dashboards; develop and execute demand generation campaigns.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing and sales database: update and maintain target account and contact lists for AMBS and segmentation data in SFDC; ensure clean and reliable campaign and funnel tracking in Marketo, Bizible, and SalesForce.
- Ensure successful implementation and integration of new marketing technologies: evaluate new technologies to improve efficiency, maintain data integrity, and optimize performance; build and scale a robust marketing tech stack; manage 3rd party software vendor relationships.
- Identify, monitor, and act upon KPI reporting to measure success and drive continuous improvement.
Does this sound like you:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics and operations at a global SaaS company
- High-technical aptitude with a strong understanding of B2B marketing
- Required: Marketo Certified Expert; expert in marketing automation and its integration with other technologies
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Bizible, Google Analytics, and Excel
- An independent, self-motivated individual who works well under pressure with a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Self-starter with a great work ethic and an analytical thinker with superior problem solving and decision-making skills, possessing the initiative to create presentations and analysis from scratch to answer questions posed and look into the details and interpret the impact of key business drivers
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with prior experience having gathered, structured, monitored, and validated data to ensure data integrity and detailed documentation; has developed a habit of checking the accuracy of data and analysis several times over before submitting for review; experience in data management and maintaining data hygiene
- Significant expertise in auditable modeling and setting up automated processes to increase the effectiveness of the team and minimize room for error
- Excellent multi-tasker who is always “on it” with stellar time and project management skills; understands the importance of planning in advance to meet deadlines that include multiple review points and iterations
- Strong communicator, both written & verbal; reliable and responsive to email and phone communications
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment, with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive, confidential information
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k matching
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.