At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
We are dedicated to building a state-of-the-art API to proxy and collate various upstream services to facilitate partnership automation in online advertising. As a Senior Product Manager, you will not only focus on delivery of items, but determine broader items like the squads’ overall vision and longer-term strategic initiatives. You will fully own squad the end-to-end delivery of products and features built in the team. You own all key metrics associated with this squad and will be responsible for the success and failure of the squad and the various squad initiatives.
Does this sound like you?
- Ability to think strategically
- Leadership ability to rally team and stakeholders around vision
- Ability to manage up and promulgate their thinking to the rest of product and company overall
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Maths or related Science or Commerce discipline
- 4+ years’ proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- 3+ years’ experience in SaaS product/ software development with technical products/focus areas, product management, and/or program management
- Advanced knowledge of Digital advertising technologies (preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience writing specifications for building cross-platform products, integrations, or interfaces
- 5+ years’ experience either working with or managing engineering teams
- Prior experience or familiarity with Agile Methodologies
- Proficiency in SQL is a nice to have
- Speccing of new features
- Delivering on roadmap
- Coordination with UX/Dev/QA
- Validation of features with clients/stakeholders
- Collaborative creation with the full squad of a squad vision and communication of that vision throughout the organization
- Identification of strategic moves to achieve that vision and to add value to the company overall from the context of their squad
- Coming up with key metrics for success of their squad and making available to product leadership
- Unlimited leave!
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Free, guarded parking
- Development & training
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at email@example.com with the subject line: "Senior Product Manager - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.