At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
We are dedicated to building a state-of-the-art API to proxy and collate various upstream services to facilitate partnership automation in online advertising. In this role, you will not only focus on delivery of items, but determine broader items like the squads’ overall vision and longer-term strategic initiatives. You will fully own squad the end-to-end delivery of products and features built in the team. You own all key metrics associated with this squad and will be responsible for the success and failure of the squad and the various squad initiatives.
Does this sound like you?
- Ability to think strategically
- Leadership ability to rally team and stakeholders around vision
- Ability to manage up and promulgate their thinking to the rest of product and company overall
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Maths or related Science or Commerce discipline
- 4+ years’ proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- 3+ years’ experience in SaaS product/ software development with technical products/focus areas, product management, and/or program management
- Advanced knowledge of Digital advertising technologies (preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience writing specifications for building cross-platform products, integrations, or interfaces
- 5+ years’ experience either working with or managing engineering teams
- Prior experience or familiarity with Agile Methodologies
- Proficiency in SQL is a nice to have
- Speccing of new features
- Delivering on roadmap
- Coordination with UX/Dev/QA
- Validation of features with clients/stakeholders
- Collaborative creation with the full squad of a squad vision and communication of that vision throughout the organization
- Identification of strategic moves to achieve that vision and to add value to the company overall from the context of their squad
- Coming up with key metrics for success of their squad and making available to product leadership
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Phenomenal coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Yummy snacks every Friday
- Free parking
- Development & training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.