At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe and Asia.
Role Title: Channel Partnership Development Manager
Why this role is exciting:
As an Impact Channel Partnership Development Manager, you will be responsible for establishing long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with key partners (agencies, platforms, integration partners and others).
You will be a key member of the Impact Revenue Team and be involved in prospecting, and promoting a partnership program to potential key strategic channel partners. You will also be empowered to drive business development outcomes with established channel partners.
The best candidates will have a strong understanding of performance marketing and a track record of managing partnerships, as well as a clear understanding of how to articulate a business opportunity with Impact Channel Partners. You will have the opportunity to engage diverse types of technology and servicing business while executing on an engagement plan you take part in developing.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you like working with a lot of people, learning from them, and striking up a working relationship?
- Are you intellectually curious, and want to inspire intellectual curiosity in others?
- Does creating and defining something new excite you?
- Are you excited about the prospect of starting large strategic relationships?
- Experience working with agencies (especially social or mobile agencies)?
- 5+ years of experience of working with partners within digital advertising
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k matching
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.