At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will provide both internal and external account management and support, working directly with our ever-expanding international client base to field questions about how to best use the product. A large part of your role involves delivering world-class account management and support to our global clients or media partners.
We work hard, laugh a lot and collaborate. Life is what happens when you're busy working so we make sure you enjoy it - office lunches, constantly learning and have fun.
Does this sound like you?
- Experience (2-5 years) in any of these areas - preferable:
- Digital Media experience as an Affiliate or Campaign Manager
- Account Management experience across Digital Media or Digital Agency
- Digital publishing background
- Working in the software/technology space
- An understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Consistent track record of providing solid account management and support to customers
- A healthy dose of initiative and the ability to remain flexible
- Detail-oriented and able to effectively prioritize tasks
- Be a critical thinker and an inventive problem-solver
- Professional interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic teammate
- Great conflict resolution skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to work shift work to cover international time zones
- Delivering world-class account management and support to our Global Clients or Media Partners.
- Driving a happy customer experience that builds customer trust, retention and loyalty.
- Maintain a balanced support relationship with your dedicated team on assigned accounts.
- Product support and appropriate delegation when technical issues and feature requests arise.
- Continuously learn about our product offering and ability to tackle client issues or direct requests to relevant teams to deliver a solution.
- Unlimited holiday
- Part of a global team, giving you international experience and global sharing
- Development and continuous training
- Free catered lunch every Thursday, quarterly company braai’s, regular team events, a snack bar, Friday drinks, cereal and great coffee to keep you fuelled!
- Games room
- Free parking
- An employee-led culture team that plans gatherings and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at email@example.com with the subject line: "CSM (Radius) CT- Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.