Role Title: Executive Assistant
The Company: At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting and what you will be doing:
Impact is looking for a smart, talented, and eager learner to add to our growing company. The ideal Executive Assistant candidate is someone with 2-5 years of experience in a professional environment and with calendaring. This position will be supporting the office of the CEO with calendaring, specifically regarding both internal and external meetings as well as travel, and various projects.
The right candidate is eager to jump in and help with any given task and is willing to grow in their career with this opportunity.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Calendaring - internal and external
- Travel planning
- Assisting in company wide meeting cadence
- Project assistance
- Maintaining a reasonable candor amongst colleagues and professional demeanor when handling information and tasks shared amongst the Office of the CEO
Does this sound like you?
- Eager to learn and to help
- Self-driven and an independent thinker
- Career oriented
- Desire to advance
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years of experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.