At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As Solutions Architect for our Forensiq product you will support our revenue teams in the technical aspect of our sales process, plan and advise on product implementations, provide support on demonstrations of our platform to prospective clients and facilitate smooth on-boarding of new customers. You will also develop a deep understanding of Impact’s proprietary SaaS solutions, become a subject matter expert for the region, and help advocate the unique value proposition of our evolving product offering.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years working experience in technical pre-sales or post-sales (SaaS preferred)
- Knowledge of: Ad serving and or/affiliate marketing and/or online video advertising and/or programmatic platforms and/or attribution platforms
- Experience with relational/NoSQL database and schema design (advantageous)
- Knowledge of HTTP requests (advantageous)
- Natural curiosity leading to a deep understanding of the client’s challenges
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience
- Assist Global Revenue teams in sales and cross-sell process
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations for professional and enterprise deals (sell & cross-sell)
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations for national deals
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assess customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommend solutions that optimize value for both the customer and Impact
- Assist as a technical resource for in-person and web-based meetings
- Work with global SA, product and engineering teams to ensure environment provides accurate and useful data
- Responsible for all technical RFP questions (if RFP process in place)
- Provide coaching and professional development to Global Revenue teams in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills
- Maintain up-to-date competitive knowledge of how Impact products differ from competition
- A dynamic and creative office space, in the heart of The West End.
- Our international presence and diverse team allows you exposure to global perspectives
- Pension scheme (after probation period)
- Get Paid Time Off as well as Recuperation Leave (for that much-needed mental break)
- Weekly team lunches
- Fresh Breakfast supplies - We believe it's the most important meal of the day!
- An office culture that makes work a fun, engaging and rewarding place to be. With all-around support from all staff members.
- Table Tennis / Playstation.
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Solutions Architect (FQ) - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.