WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to load and unload bulk containers (trucks) in a safe manner and assist in other areas in the plant as necessary. Hours for this role include: Friday - Sunday, 6am-6:30pm with overtime being likely.
- Three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing),
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance,
- Paid time off,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Summer picnic & community giving events
- Free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
As Weekend Production Operator, primary responsibilities includes:
- Leads and supports Hydrite's Safety Vision, Mission and Values.
- Cleans reactors prior to manufacturing or compounding different products.
- Each employee is responsible for ensuring that the product meets all quality standards before product leaves the production area.
- All Production Department employees are responsible for the safety and cleanliness of the production areas.
- Inspects tank trucks prior to loading and unloading.
- Reviews paperwork before loading or unloading.
- Production schedules should be reviewed to ensure that correct raw materials are used and order of addition is followed.
- Maintains records for tote testing and product service for totes through prism tote tracking system.
- Performs weekly area inspections.
- Responsible for compliance to all corporate and governmental regulations regarding safety and environmental issues.
- Perform necessary plant inspections on weekends to maintain compliance with Hydrite SOPP.
- Maintain “Good Housekeeping” practices throughout the facility.
- Maintain a customer oriented, professional attitude at all times.
- This position reports to the Production Supervisor who reports to the Manufacturing Manager.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Minimum of one year experience preferred in chemical processing or other manufacturing industry.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm