WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
For this position we provide a 6-12 month program that will develop, strengthen and integrate your knowledge, skills and abilities and lead to a foundational role as an Account Manager within our Food Group Division. You will combine your knowledge of food and dairy processing, chemistry and micro-biology as you provide chemical sanitation solutions in a food processing environment.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide chemical sanitation solutions in a food or beverage processing environment. By taking time to listen and truly understanding your customer’s unique sanitation and process needs, you will be able to offer solutions that improve quality, create efficiencies, and increase both productivity and profitability.
As an Account Manager in Development, primary responsibilities include:
- Train customers on proper sanitation techniques and their importance for producing safe, wholesome food and beverage quality
- Provide direction and leadership - grow business within your account.
- Manage sanitation programs proactively and consultatively
- Focus on process improvement in Quality, Employee and Food Safety and Cost.
- Determine, manage, articulate sequential steps necessary to meet program goals.
- Prepare written service / usage reports as requested by customers/managers.
- Provide continuous profit improvement opportunities for customers.
- Identify and facilitate corrective actions on-site immediately.
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager to meet annual goals and objectives.
- Build strong customer relationships from the production floor to the executive office.
- Become a valued resource for your customers and their sanitation processes.
- Participate in RCRA, regulatory, health & safety and process training activities as required. Review changes/additions with your supervisor. Must be RCRA compliant.
- This position reports to the Regional Manager.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- BS Degree in, Food or Dairy Science, or Chemical Engineering preferred.
- Experience in the food/beverage industry or customer service role preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record (company car provided)
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
Benefits and perks include 401k and profit sharing, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm